Once when I was on a schooltrip to Belgium, someone in the seat behind me put chewing gum in my hair. Some teaching assistants had to help me cut it out with scissors, though I was still left walking around with some in my hair for the rest of the day.
I've also had a towel I liked spoilt by chewing gum on the changing room floor at a swimming pool many many years ago. I don't like the stuff at all.
Some Random Facts:
- I don't like nuts, coffee or tomatoes
- I have long eyelashes (which can be very annoying when they get tangled together)
- I have two teddy bears in my bedroom
- I have no sense of direction and get lost very, very easily
- I can't stand dirt or living in a mess (unless I can't see it, then it's okay)
I was once left flying an RAF plane for 10 minutes, without ever having had any instructions on _how_, because my instructor confused me with my more experienced flight sergeant He only twigged he'd cocked up when I refused to land it, 50 metres off the ground... ;D
I say "soda," but I heard "soda pop" a fair amount growing up, so "pop" doesn't sound bad. What sounds weird is "tonic." Do they still say that in Boston?
So when that Angel of the darker Drink At last shall find you by the river-brink, And, offering his Cup, invite your Soul Forth to your Lips to quaff — you shall not shrink. ~ The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam